Dentdale (Copy)

Travel in style

Dentdale is our four-berth model ideally suited to two adults and two children, but also perfect for four adults. The open-plan feel creates a wonderful sense of space.

With two comfortable ready-made doubles, a fixed French bed and a dropdown bed, you can enjoy a dinette area with all the kitchen, cooking and bathroom facilities you need.

For those planning on touring, Dentdale is perfect. The fixed beds mean less time will be spent packing; you can simply get up and go.

Dentdale (Copy) Availability:

Please select your pick up and drop off dates below. 40% of the cost of your hire is payable upon booking, with the remaining 60% balance due 4 weeks before the commencement of your hire.

Deposit : £0.00 Per item

Ideally, the customer will select their extras upon booking. Is it possible for them to add extras onto their booking up until the commencement of the hire?

As above, ideally, the customer will select their hampers upon booking. Is it possible for them to add these onto their booking up until the commencement of the hire?

This action will let you pay a deposit of £31.20 for this product
Pay a 40% deposit per item

Vehicle Specifications

Double Dinette
Length (m)
Width (m)
Engine CC
Gross Vehicle Weight (kg)
Fuel Type
Driver Side
Body Type
Coach Built

What's included

Below you will find a list of what you can expect from your Lucy & Ben’s Motorhomes experience. Everything listed below is included in the cost of your hire. If you’re looking to make your trip extra special, why not choose some add-ons from our Travel in Style range? All of which can be found here.

Lucy & Ben's Services

Personal customer service

Secure parking for your vehicle

Comprehensive UK insurance for one person

Unlimited UK mileage

Motorhome Features & Extras

Satellite navigation

Reversing camera

Dashboard stereo system

Air-conditioned cab

Electric hook up cable

Freshwater filling hose

Full gas bottle

Shower & toilet

Toilet chemicals

Grill, oven & 3 gas burner hob

Travel in Style Additions

Bathroom towels & mats

Luxury bedding

Handheld vacuum


Make your motorhome hire extra special and create a trip to treasure by selecting from our range of Holiday Extras.

Discover More


Our luxury hampers showcase specially-selected products, all from local Yorkshire producers.

Our Luxury Hampers

Let's Get Social

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.